Categories and Methods of Information Collection
We may collect a range of personal information and usage statistics to maintain a high-quality user experience and deliver superior customer service. We request some information directly from you during registration. We may gather other pieces of data indirectly from Website traffic, your computer hardware and Internet connection, or your activities within the Service, communications and usage.
- If you use our Website, we may automatically record information related to your IP address, cookie information, and aggregate information on what content you access or visit.
- If you provide us personal information in order to subscribe to our mailing list, we may collect information to aid delivery and preferences such as e-mail address and message performance statistics.
- If you register on our Website, we may track broad site usage information as well as aggregate usage of any Website community features such as downloads and forums.
- We may track usage of customer service resources in order to ensure high quality interactions.
- We may collect and retain any other information relating to your account data or other activities within the Service including chat or IM logs, and IP address and logs.
- If you conduct transactions in connection with the Service, we may collect and retain some or all of the information related to these transactions.
- If you notify us of an intellectual property claim, the information in your claim notice may be shared with others.
- If you cease being a customer of ours, we will keep a copy of your registration file in our database for use in the event you wish to rejoin the Service, and for anti-fraud and other purposes.
P'unk Avenue’s Protection and Disclosure of Your Information
Except under certain limited circumstances set forth here and in our Terms of Service, P'unk Avenue does not disclose to third parties the personal information or other account-related information you provide us, such as IP address, without your permission. You understand, however, that P'unk Avenue may disclose your personal or other account-related information under the following circumstances:
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary under applicable law, or to comply with legal process served on P'unk Avenue;
- In order to protect and defend the rights or interests of P'unk Avenue or Users of the Service;
- In order to report to law enforcement authorities, or assist in their investigation of, suspected illegal or wrongful activity, or to report any instance in which we believe a person may be in danger;
- To service providers with whom we have contracted to assist us with features or operations (such as anti-fraud functions, billing, collections, registration, customer support, email delivery, or age verification), to fulfill your service requests, offer new content or help us improve our Service. Our contracts with these third parties prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they are providing;
- To other third parties (a) to provide you with services you have requested, (b) to offer you information about our Service (e.g., events or features), or (c) to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service). For instance, we may provide certain information to our payment processor, to credit card associations, banks or issuers (if you are using a credit card), to PayPal (if you are using a PayPal account), or to providers of other services you request. If you choose to use these third parties’ products or services, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. You should evaluate the practices of third party providers before deciding to use their services; and
- Access your account information when you "log in" to our Website, forums, or other areas;
- Keep track of your Website session data; and
- Keep track of certain information that is then aggregated (i.e., not connected to your personal information), such as how you use our Website, what web pages you visit, and the frequency and length of those visits.
Amendment of this Policy